Sunday, May 01, 2011

A breath of fresh air

There has been a lot of tough times going on in our family lately. Rather than that, I thought I would share some of the great things. 

First, I found my son working on a project tonight and folding it up and sticking it in his backpack.  After he went to bed, this is what I found.
Don't tattle on me.  If he found out I posted this I would be in BIG trouble.

Next, tonight we had about 5 baby fish born.  I am being obsessive with their cuteness. In this photo notice that it is close up.  The fish is about 1/4 the size of the gravel.  Fish tank gravel is tiny.  I think we have a few names figured out.  Molly, Guppy, Nemo, Waggs and I forgot the last name.  (Remember you can always click the picture to enlarge it)


Lastly, Friday was the Royal wedding.  Babygirl got dressed in her jewels (and dressed me too).  Here is a photo of her decked out.


Our family bids April adieu and hopes May ushers in hope, love, and joy. 

No comments: