Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I have been waiting for the bead to drop!


Does this face look like he would ever be Baby Boy the Menace?

We sat down to dinner tonight. He said that he had something in his nose. I told him to go to the bathroom and get a tissue. He then came out crying saying something was stuck.

He came up to me with the tissue. It wasn't the usual nose junk. It was a big bead!!! He had stuffed it up there and couldn't get it out.

I pulled at it but the bead took all the available space in his tiny nostril. He was screaming and I was pulling until it shot out of there like a bullet.

He then promised to never stuff any thing into his nose, ears, mouth, or any other possible holes in his body.

2 comments:

Guinhyvar said...

Bahahaha that cracks me up :) Once my daughter stuck a bead up her nose, too, but it was too far for me to get it out. I had to take her to the ER. Suffice to say, it was unpleasant enough that she never did it again!

Kristy said...

Now you are truly a MOTHER!!! It is the initiation that we all go thru!!!! Congratulations MOM!!!