Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Homework

My little girl is so funny. She is now in second grade. They send home homework packs on Monday (or the first day school in the week). They send the whole weeks homework.

She came home today and grabbed a snack and her homework folder. She sat from 3:15-6 o'clock doing her homework so she didn't have to do anymore for the rest of the week. She did have a short dinner break.

I don't know where she got this stubborn streak. She refused to stop her studies. I think she got her will to be done from her daddy. She even wanted to skip dessert until she was done.

I was the kid that stuck to doing my homework for that long. This was because it was due the next day. Procrastination is my middle name.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stubborn streak? There's no stubborness on our side of the family, I'm sure. Remember her great-grandad's famous quote: "I'm not stubborn; I'm steadfast."

Bana

Kristy said...

Rebecca thank you so much for your thoughts, and your prayers. Thank you for caring about me the way you do. I really am just an ordinary person, I dont know about wonderful but it is so nice of you to think so. You mean a alot to me and I hope you know that. Thank you so much.

Love and blessings, Kristy

ps I hope the kiddos have a great school year!