Thursday, August 13, 2009

A new home for Goldie & Scarf

The old tank was falling apart. It was a cheap one that I bought thinking she would live only a few months instead of a few years.
The kids liked this one because it changes colors. It has a led light under it that you can pick red, orange, blue, green, or purple. It is really pretty at night.
The first photo I took with the lights off with the flash. It turned out bright as day and didn't show the light. The second is the same but with the flash off. I could get a clear photo but it shows what it looks like to us in the dark. The third is with the lights on.




Baby boy saw some yarn while we were looking for a new tank for Goldie. He loved it and asked for a scarf. Baby girl has one made by her aunt Bekah and one from me. He doesn't have one. I said yes while wondering if there is another person alive that wants a scarf in the 102 degree weather.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you made it because you were so glad he wanted you to--the day will come when he scorns any clothing that's "homemade."

Bana