Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Up and Running

I haven't been able to access my blog because of suspicious activity. I am happy to say we are up an running again.
I have a new camera that I am not happy with. It has more megapixels but I think the flash is too weak so it wears out the colors.




This photo is of my baby girl sitting next to me. See how yellow it is?


This photo is close up of markers.  It is very clear and bright.





Video is larger but less clear than my old camera.  I don't know what to do.

3 comments:

Kay Ritchie Jordan said...

Glad your blog is here again! The camera, sounds like time for a return/refund.
We really enjoyed having you here!

Bana

Kristy said...

Im glad your back but sorry you had trouble with your blog and now with your camera , I wish I could help you but I just dont know as much as I should!:((

Love and blessings, Kristy

Mrs. England said...

What kind of camera did you get? I might be able to help...maybe?!!! It could be a setting that is causing the yellow...it may be set to 'warm' and depending on your camera you could get a bounce flash (again, depending on the camera... if it's an SLR?). The mp are needed if you are going to make BIG prints...Anyway, I was happy to see you on the last day!:) Stay cool this summer. I finally have time to catch up on blog reading!:)