Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The day's adventures

Baby girl's friend had a party with all her best girlfriends. They had a blast. Thanks to Mrs. Michelle for the special treat!

I know I was snap happy. This wasn't all the photos but I didn't want to overwhelm you all. The kids danced in the disco style limo on the way to and from the salon. The girls were bathed in glitter.

This was on our way.




The Spa Process












Best friends!


The fabulous group!

Forgive my narration of the fashion show. I know not what I do. We were practicing for the big one with all the girls. It ended up blurry so I had to use this one. Baby girl was going for silly she told me. Her friend was going for runway.

On the way back home.


The hair front and back.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe I have ever seen so many colors in one hairstyle!

Bana

ErikaRobin said...

That looks like SO much fun! What a day of pampering for those cuties!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like they had lots of girly fun. :)
Kim

Anonymous said...

Mom, we could get you to do that when you come down here but Rebecca says they don't have adult-sized chairs :)

Michael

Yomaida said...

right up my alley! HOW FUN! I wish I had been part of the that sassy and chic group! LOVED all the pics. :)