Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My understanding of end times

Let me preface this post with I have posted this elsewhere. This is based om my research on the topic. I know that this blog is mainly about my family but I thought I would share my thoughts on these scriptures on this Ash Wednesday.

Christians are marked with the Holy spirit. You have no danger if you are truly a follower of Christ. There is no worry about the mark of the Beast. If you worry then you have not received the holy spirit and you are not a Christian. Here is the scripture to back up my claims.

Ephesians 1:13 And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession to the praise of his glory.


If you are already marked with the Holy Spirit will automatically not be marked with the beast because it comes with Satan worship. The Holy Spirit does not allow both marks to co-exist. It will be Satan's name or number.

Christians, we are called to look for Christ- not the Antichrist.

Titus 2:13 while we wait for the blessed hope the glorious appearing of our great God and Saviour, Jesus Christ

Philippians 3:20 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Saviour from there, the Lord Jesus Christ

1 Thess. 1:10 and to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath.

1 Peter 5:4 And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.

Phil 4:5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.

Every thinks they know the end times. You are a false prophet if you proclaim it is end times.

Matthew 24:36 No-one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

No comments: