Monday, January 19, 2009

Chicken Little

Tomorrow is inauguration day. It is a momentous day for us all. So why do we have thousands of Chicken Littles running around? (the sky is falling)

This is really bothering me. Especially coming from people who have faith in God. I expect more from them.

Most Christians I know pray that the Lord put the person in office that he wants there. Then when God does this they start to question him.

I have complete faith that God is in control.

Do I care if a person agrees with Obama's politics? No. I just want them to give it a chance.

4 comments:

Cleanaturalady said...

Fear not. Everything is going to be fine.

Anonymous said...

I was with my 100% African American student body, and many of their parents, today as we watched the Inauguration. It was very moving to see what this meant to them.

Bana

Yomaida said...

Touching...The Chicken Littles of this world are driving me a little crazy too! Honestly, they do have to agree, but "the sky is falling, the sky is falling" is just down right silly! Thanks for posting this!

Yomaida said...

oops! I meant they DON'T have to agree....