Wednesday, April 02, 2008

We have been flamingo'ed by the youth!

A few minutes ago, I got up from bed because I couldn't sleep. I hear something and I think it is the dog making nose. Then I hear my door rattle and the storm door open. I start to scream. "GET AWAY FROM MY HOUSE.!!! [Hubby] call the police someone is trying to break in!" He runs in from the bedroom. I say turn on the porch light it might frighten them away. My heart was beating so fast. I didn't know which child's room to go to first. Hubby looks out the window and sees that we have been Flamingo'ed.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A testimony as to why households should not have guns!

The pink adds a lot to your landscape.

Bana

Taylor said...

How odd. I have never heard of this before. Thank the Lord that is all it was. My heart started beating fast just thinking of hearing someone at my door in the night.

Kristy said...

That is toooo funny!!! I know it had to of scared the heck out of you, but it is just too funny!!