Thursday, August 02, 2007

8-1-077 rattling

I got up took the kids to school. Then I had a doctors appointment for my health issues. I had a procedure that was highly embarrassing and uncomfortable. The doctor and I decided that I now need a DNC.

I feel a bit wiped out. I am tired, my iron is really struggling to stay up.

I picked up the kids from the last day of summer session in MDO. I got a bit choked up when leaving. Baby girl was talking to me about how this was her last day. She won't have any more last days of pre-school. She gave the director a hug...and just laid her head on her. She did not let up on the hug. The director looked like she was going to cry herself.

Baby girl has been at that school since she was 13 months old. She had graduation last fall, but this was really it. I am very excited for her to start kindergarten, but I just want to hold on to her childhood.

LOL I better stop typing because I am starting to tear up, and its so silly.

Here is a pic of them having a tea party!



Once the kids got home I tried to get them to take a nap, but didn't happen. I read them their first chapter book story. We got though chapter one, but I hope to do one chapter a day. Its called Ralph S. Mouse by Beverly Cleary.

The Internet has been down for the last 24 hours. I am glad to have it back up.

I am getting more worn down as the day goes on. I am ready to have my health back in order. Please pray for me that this procedure works.

Thanks for listening to me rattling on ;)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Rebecca I really hope that you start feeling better and I will keep you in my prayers. The one thing that I can say about your baby girl growing up is that when she is 14 like Astrud your relationship changes and you feel like they really don't need you all the time, and you know that sometimes they think you are really stupid, but your relationship goes to a different level , you talk about other kinds of things and you see that she wants your opinions, and that she does trust you in a different way from when they were little, and then when they come to you just to lay in your lap even though they are as long or longer than you are it just feels great. I can tell you this ,watching her evolve into this young woman is amazing, the goosebumps never stop , they last from the day they are born until the day you die no matter how old they get or grown up!!! You are going to watch your daughter become this person that just amazes you and there are going to be times when you look at her from a distance and you feel like you have to pinch yourself so you will believe that she is really yours. It is extraordinary and we are so blessed to be able to do that even yet again. Cry for a while for the "last" things now but oh look forward to what is to come.

Taylor said...

My little girl starts Kindergarten in a few weeks too. I have such mixed emotions. I'm excited for her and all her new experiences, but I know once they start school the years are going to fly by.

I will also add you to my prayer list.