Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Do I really look that young


I went to the store today. I was going to buy some no-doze and they wouldn't sell to me because I look under 18 and I didn't have and ID. I said, " Do I seriously look under 18?" the check out lady and the person behind me both said, "Yes" simultaneously.

This is becoming more and more an issue for me. I can't go anywhere where I don't get id. If I don't have my id, they don't believe me. I understand the drink thing because, I guess I could be 20 but I don't get the under 18 thing. I will be 29 in less than a month. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Someone told me to take it as a complement, and I would, but now its getting old. My whole life, everyone thought I looked older than I am, now younger. What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you should make sure you have your ID with you when you go places and go to bed on time so you don't need nodoze!
Kim