Friday, June 01, 2007

Fog

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I feel like I have been in a fog since Baby boy was born. I was living but not feeling connected to anything. I think when I had him my brain got off balance. I was in a slight depression. It wasn't enough that I noticed it a lot, but never the less, there. Back in January I decided to get on anti-depressants. They helped take away some of the anxiety, but seemed to be the wrong fit for me. I didn't try any new ones. I stayed on them for 3 months. I discontiuned my medication about the middle of April. They were actually causing more of a fog than less.

I would encourage you if you are feel fogyish, to talk with your doctor about natural ways that you can feel better. If you need meds, then I hope you do what you know is best for you.

Once I got off of them, I realized that was exactly what I needed to get over the hump. I feel fantastic. I haven't felt this good for a long time. I'm energetic, happy, want to go do things, and am enjoying my kids more. I can't describe how wonderful I feel.

Thanks to all my friends and family that have supported me though these time, that understood and held my hand, that never stopped loving me.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

I feel that friends can tell each other the truth about depression. That its important to communicate with one another if we see failing health mental or otherwise. What do you think? Would you ever tell your friends if you saw them changing, into a fog?

xoxoxoxo,
Rebecca

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know, but I definitely would if I saw him tutning into a FROG! Kim