Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Gripes and happiness

Always start with the best so I will say I GOT MY RING TODAY! I am so happy I want to show everyone. The only one to show right now is Courtney who does like it. LOL I get it appraised tomorrow. I love love love it.

Now for my gripes. You know every time I pass the intersections where 75 and 635 meet it ticks me off. Hubby always jokes that its the funniest thing to him because I can't pass that area without getting irritated. Why they heck did the state spend the money to paint and emboss the bridges? The paint will chip off in a while. Sure it looks a bit nice, but come on. They should save our tax dollars and help one of the programs already out there or start a new one to help people. Give it to the schools that need more text books or instruments for art programs. I don't know why it ticks me off so much. I just know that end the end its going to cost the state a lot of money to keep the paint jobs up on the bridges.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

x,
Rebecca

2 comments:

~Lydia~ said...

If they didn't paint it it would rust and look horrible liek the ones in houston.....yes they don't need the "art work"....but it did need to be painted.

Rebeccalynn_dj said...

Raliegh and Memphis don't have thier bridges painted and they don't rust.