Saturday, January 13, 2007

Snow

Yesterday I went to book club. We drove though what felt like a monsoon! The water was flowing though the street. Laura was wiping the windows and Sharon was wiping while she they were driving. This is a part of normal life for some people in this country but for us it is nuts. It was 70 degrees yesterday afternoon and today I had icecycles on my pine tree behind my house.

Do any of you ever feel like the weather is like a wheel of fourtune?

I am unusuall in that I love the winter. I love the way people are more touchy in the winter. I love soup, fires, and sweaters. I get energy from the cold.

To change the subject, I am going to start trying to find a quote...either from the kids or life for every post.

todays quote: Jesus wept

x,
Rebecca

No comments: