Monday, January 15, 2007

I got tagged...so todays post is

ABC’s of Rebecca:

A - AVAILABLE OR TAKEN: Taken

B - BEST FRIEND: I love all my friends

C - CAKE OR PIE: Cake extra frosting

D- DRINK OF CHOICE: Margeritta

E - ESSENTIAL ITEM YOU USE EVERYDAY: toliet

F - FAVORITE COLOR: brown its such a warm and cozy color

G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS: worms

H - HOMETOWN: Houston

I - INDULGENCE: what don't i indulge is the better question

J - JANUARY OR FEBRUARY: Feburary, its a short month it valentines its babies birthday, its black history month, its a time for love

K - KID'S NAMES: James Jr and James Jrett ;)

L - LIFE INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: My life is complete

M - MARRIAGE DATE: spring of 2000

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 6 or 1 depending

O - ORANGES OR APPLES: Both, but I hate peeling oranges

P - PHOBIAS OR FEARS: Heights, love ones dying

Q - FAVORITE QUOTE: God so loved the world that he gave his only son, whom shall ever believe in him shall not parish but have everlasting life.

R - REASON TO SMILE: all the blessings I have been givin by God

S - SEASON: Fall

T - TAG 3 PEOPLE: Karla, Lyida, Katie

U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I am shy the first time I ask someone to do something with me

V - VEGGIE I DON'T LIKE: brussle sprouts

W - WORST HABIT: internet

X - XRAYS: ankles and spine

Y - YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: at the moment tortillia soup

Z - ZODIAC: Leo

3 comments:

~Lydia~ said...

If you are going to tag me you have to spell my name right! :) It could be an internet bot checking out your blog daily....just a thought....

Ladyornot.com said...

lol well i corrected it...sorry that was just to fast of typing

~Lydia~ said...

You know it's still spelled wrong...Lydia not Lyida....hehe;)